Simple As Unsecured Business Funding

Wednesday 17 October 2012 0 responses

Just when you think all is lost, up pops someone who actually is concerned with somebody's well being other than themselves. My 78 year old aunt had heard through the family grapevine that my contractors business was having financial problems. She lives on a small social security pension so I know it's not to offer me money. I figured she was just being nice and trying to console me. Boy, did I underestimate her. She practically ordered me to get on the Hawkeye Management website and look for something she called unsecured business funding. I was good nephew and did as I was told. Now i sitting here with funding to carry me through the rough spot and maybe even expand a bit.

0 responses: to “ Simple As Unsecured Business Funding so far...