Generator Testing

Saturday 6 October 2012 0 responses

When i read about the jobs situation I go back in my mind and realize the significance of the meaning of the word "million." We toss it around like it's a baseball or football score. The hard truth is that these numbers are devastating for a nation as proud and productive as ours. I don't care if the job is sweeping a garage or generator testing, there must be some way people can find to put food on the table and keep the roof over their heads. It sickens me with fear and disgust that we have come so far and yet are subject to the greed and avarice of those sub-human pigs who pushed us into this abyss with no respect or concern other than their personal gain. You know who I'm talking about.

0 responses: to “ Generator Testing so far...