Reasonable Business Line of Credit

Thursday 18 October 2012 0 responses

In the event you are considering to apply for a business line of credit, I feel it is my duty due to my experience with my line to inform you of what I have learned. The first time I went for such a line, my belief was to get as much as possible and fill my coffers. After accounting for the costs and the unrealistic sense of having a ton of cash at my disposal, I realized it would actually be much more prudent to have a lower figure to deal with. We are all human and having too much too soon has proven to be a disaster in many arenas, whether it be the spoiled little rich kid or the habitual shopper. Trust me and ask for less than your first instinct, build a history of serving it perfectly so when the day comes that you really  need more, it will be easily available.

0 responses: to “ Reasonable Business Line of Credit so far...