Who Ordered The Napkins ?

Sunday 7 April 2013 0 responses

There is this reception hall in a town called East Orange, NJ. This venue is beyond gorgeous. I have been fortunate enough to attend three different weddings at this facility. Each time, I didn't want the evening to end. If you can afford it, they offer you a one stop option to get everything from the band to the personalized napkins from them. Naturally it would cost quite a bit so my nephew who was planning to have his reception there conferred with me about the pricing since he knew I had been there before. I told him I wasn't certain but I there would no doubt be a considerable fee for all the work they would relieve him of. This led him to forgo their service and arrange everything with his fiancee. They decided a bit late so time was their enemy. The wedding reception turned out to be fabulous. As I did in the past, I had a great time and didn't want it to end. The only glitch was that neither of them remembered to order the personalized napkins. If it weren't for my snooty sister bringing it up, no one would ever have noticed. All in all the wedding went beyond anything anyone would expect. The ambiance the kids created with their music selection and the decorations was just spot on.

0 responses: to “ Who Ordered The Napkins ? so far...