HCG Reigns

Sunday 24 March 2013 0 responses

I can actually hear myself thinking of all kinds of accolades for thee reigning hero in my life. I hear myself singing songs of praise and adulation. Am I nuts? Yes I am absolutely bonkers over my experience with HCG. The only way to even half appreciate what I am going on about is to have been where I was and then be where I am now. When you are a child, it is easy to think of yourself as an equal if not, better than everyone. As you grow up and become responsible for yourself, you get this dose of reality tossed into your face. How you handle that dose is what will determine the type of person you will be. I handled it with food. Food was my be-all and end-all. I no longer felt I was as good as anyone else. Buying larger and larger sized clothing and avoiding mirrors at all cost became my way of life. When I finally realized I couldn't hide from myself, I made the big decision. I started my expedition to find the diet that would cure my ills. It wasn't happening. I became the model for the Duncan YoYo company. One little phone call from a concerned friend informing me about HCG changed my life. It brings tears to my eyes to know that someone cared enough about my life to give me the magic to make it great. This person will be my hero for life.

0 responses: to “ HCG Reigns so far...