B2B Next

Saturday 16 March 2013 0 responses

According to all the reports I have been hearing, the recession is over in the minds of the media and the government spin doctors. I am happy for the majority if there is any truth at all in these claims. I, for one, have seen no indication that my small business has experienced any relief whatsoever. I can honestly say that for at least two and a half years now, I have been dangling from a rather fine thread to hold on and revitalize my business. I have tried discounting my product line. I advertise in barely affordable publications. I even have one of those poster guys at the corner twirling his heart out. I will say there is an indication that I'm gaining a little ground. The progress needs to be accelerated soon or it won't be enough to save me. I discuss this with anyone I feel might have even the slightest insight as to what else can be done. Fortunately, I am very hopeful since my brother-in-law's friend informed me about b2b telemarketing. He explained how he turned to it as a last resort about six months ago and his revenue has nearly tripled. He told me to contact this firm called SalesFish and see what they think they can do for me. There is no question, I will absolutely take his advice. For the first time in over two years, I feel like I am able to take a deep breath. I really feel this next step will save the day.

0 responses: to “ B2B Next so far...