SOMETIMES I GET THIS FEELING

Wednesday 21 November 2007 4 responses

A feeling touches me now and again; a feeling which I have no idea where it came from, save for the sense that it came from the Universe, the Heaven's above...

In the wake of this feeling I am left with wonder, joy, and, encouragement. It simply makes me feel good and strong...

I am left feeling like I can face anything, and, that I can do so with strength and wisdom. It is one of those feelings for which there are no explanations. It is like a tiny manifestation which turns into a whole being experience. Sometimes it moves me to tears. Other times it just moves me to action. And still other times it leads me to understanding of that which was perplexing me...

The Heavenly realm and the experiences it lends to human life is beautiful. It is nothing which we will comprehend. We merely accept it as a gift and move forward with its moving presence...

Such things build the spirit. Such things confirm faith, belief, and, perseverance. It is the answering of prayers. It is the love of the Creator (GOD), and, it is well received by me...


© Lynda Winsor


Bio
My name is Lynda Winsor. I am a published poet and an aspiring writer. I am working on a collection of poetry, dealing with love and religion. I can't wait to get it published! I have been writing since I was 13 years old, and, one of the first pieces I ever wrote got published in the newspaper. One of my teachers submitted it without me knowing and then surprised with it. Imagine how happy I was.
Writing is what I do and love. It is an intricate part of me such as is my faith. I am no angel, but, without God in my life, I would not be...
Always moving forward, never looking back. I am perfectly imperfect and accept that as my design. I seek improvement and knowledge in every way, but, I am grown enough to know that I will never be perfect so I do the best I can do with what I have. I believe in myself and in love. I also believe that the past is the moment which just went by and that the future begins in the present, therefore, what you do at this moment is imperative to tomorrow. I also believe and practice that life is about love, respect, honor, and integrity. If you live in each of these characteristics then you should be able to ever grow, all the while touching lives of others...


Visit Lynda @ Heavenly Inclinations

4 responses: to “ SOMETIMES I GET THIS FEELING so far...

  • Anonymous 21.11.07
     

    "Such things confirm faith, belief, and, perseverance."

    These words are extremely powerful - something I need to tell my son when it is the time for finals at his college.

  • Anonymous 21.11.07
     

    Lynda, a very nice article written from many experiences that I relate to myself. Very interesting and I've never seen this explained so well and I have read volumes on this very subject.

  • Lynda 21.11.07
     

    Thank you Kim, that is so nice of you to do for me. I so appreciate it... Take care of yourself and come back refreshed... peace and blessings to you... again Thank you!!!

  • Kim 26.11.07
     

    my pleasure Lyn...
    your writing is beautiful and touches the heart.....:)

    thanks for your comments Naples and Boyd :)