I nEEd a tiTLE

Thursday 21 June 2007 4 responses

dusty
bookish
room
with tired shelves
mustard
and
chocolate brown
cockroaches
and
glass-eyed dalmatians
in corners
cucumber rinds
two fish in a bowl
cocoa
coffee house
without a staircase
'Liar' birds
glazed
in
yellowed
ochre
air
stuffed
in a room
that is.

4 responses: to “ I nEEd a tiTLE so far...

  • HDReader 21.6.07
     

    Kim,
    I think a one-word title fits well. Knitted/connected objects, color is central, and it is a scene.

    How about "Skein" (?)

  • Kim 21.6.07
     

    thank you HD
    this was an early poem that I wrote as reaction to a room that I saw in a dream....so your title is really appropriate...brown was the dominating colour...and there were many random objects in the room...

  • Anonymous 28.6.07
     

    The room appears to be in disarray, with so many things not in order. I suggest "disarray".

  • Kim 29.6.07
     

    thanks Drive
    that's a great title and fits the dream as it was like a jigsaw puzzle that didn't quite fit together......