Sprucing Up to Entertain

Friday 20 April 2012 0 responses

Now that it is springtime, I'm all excited and full of energy to spruce up the house, both inside and outside, for upcoming entertainment. I have been so very lucky in the past to find a lot of things that I have needed on become.com. It saves me time and work shopping can take out of your schedule.

I started with painting some of the rooms in the house with new neutral colors to go with some spring bright colored accessories I had. One of the bathrooms needed a shower curtain, but I wanted one that would go with the new paint. I found the perfect Jojo Designs shower curtain. Then I needed some Intex pool skimmer parts to get the pool in shape. After finding what I needed for the inside and outside of the house, I thought it would be nice to find a pretty shimmer dress to wear when I have company and entertain. It would be the icing on the cake. So, I started looking and sure enough, I found a perfect JBS Ltd. ruffle dress. Now, I'm ready to go and enjoy my entertaining.........just working on the menus now.

0 responses: to “ Sprucing Up to Entertain so far...