Furniture Retail Software

Tuesday 24 April 2012 0 responses

I recently was visitng a local art gallery managed by a good friend. We arranged to have a drink as soon as he closed up shop. I arrived there at about twenty minutes before closing so as to have time to view some of the new paintings that he recently displayed. We were supposed to leave at aproximately 7:15 pm and have that drink. Well, at around 8 pm I realized he was having a problem in his office. He simply couldn't get the numbers to agree on the shipment invoice. This is when I informed him of the furniture retail software my cousin was using at his dealership. He asked why I took so long in telling him about it. I told him it never occurred to me that his inventory could be as complex as it was.

0 responses: to “ Furniture Retail Software so far...