Thank to my top Entrecard droppers!!

Friday 5 September 2008 14 responses

Merci!! Little french cartoon dude with champagne saying 'Thank You'
free myspace graphic by ian marsden


Mariuca's Perfume Gallery
A freelance copywriter working from home. Loves cats, collecting perfumes & daydreaming! Writes about anything under the sun. From hobbies and food to love and life, MPG has it all!
view link »
laketrees
PR 5 Blog !! Top 100 Australian Women's Blogs List- portraits, art, artist, drawings, murals, 101 Top Artists' Blogs List, Competitions
view link »
amy lilley designs
A visual experience of my art, photography, jewelry, including gifted Etsy artists and many more as I cruise along....
view link »
Wishing On A Falling Star
A freelance copywriter working from home. Loves cats, collecting perfumes & daydreaming! Writes about anything under the sun. From hobbies and food to love and life, Mariuca has it all!
view link »
Chica & Pumuckl - 2 Egyptian Cats in Germany
Funny Blog about 2 Funny Cats. -----*****----- If you drop me your card please stay for a while and read my posts. Maybe you'll like it. Thanks!
view link »
Lucent Dusk
Lucent Dusk is a community for fanfiction and fandoms. Writing exercises and challenges, fandom reviews, author interviews, and quality fanfiction all await you at Lucent Dusk.
view link »
Cutie Booty Cakes
A discussion of my life as a work at home mother, my new business Cutie Booty Cakes - Diapers Shaped Like Cakes and how I keep it all together.
view link »
Luxor
A troublesome but sweet white Oriental Shorthair blogs about himself, his sisters, and human beans.
view link »
Picture to People
Researches about Computer Graphics. Development of a new software for 2D drawing, authoring, composing and digital image processing.
view link »
The Truth About Lies
Author Jim Murdoch discusses writing, his own and other authors, and muses at length about his fascination with the perversity of language. Veering from the nostalgic to the acerbic his blog will amuse anyone with a love of language and literature.
view link »
Scraps of Mind
Scraps of Mind is a magazine style blog that provides a daily scrapbook fix for paper, digital and hybrid scrapbookers. And if you would like to give digital scrapbooking a try, click over to our sister site, Step by Step Digital Scrapbook (http://www.StepByStepDigitalScrapbook.com); a site that has been especially designed to help beginners to digital scrapbooking. Scrapbooking for the Now Age: with no mess, no fuss and best of all...no clearing up afterwards!
view link »
Sharon Hart
art politics philosophy musings art history current events painting
view link »
Khaizee Blog - Everything Is Fine
Khaizee Blog (Everything Is Fine) is dedicated to your success as a blogger. Sharing, advertising and discussing with others about the online business opportunities.
view link »
iWalk,U2?
iWalk & Her Friends' Travel Blog & Smart Travel Guide
view link »
HereandNow ~*4Angel*~
Poetry and thoughts on my journey toward healing. I am a childhood sexual abuse survivor, and currently in recovery from an eating disorder.
view link »
Cape Town news
Cape Town news written by investigative blogger Richard Catto.
view link »
Sensory Over Load
Book Reviews, Social Commentary, and Current Events
view link »
Yanjiaren's blog
All about my life and other things including money, love, family, environment, culture, arts and business.
view link »
The Junk Drawer
Fresh and delicious stories about anything that amuses me, confuses me, or makes me blow a gasket. Take a look around the drawer. Just leave everything where you found it.
view link »
Juliadamus - Oracle of a better world
Join me on my daily rollercoaster ride through life and all it's madnesses!
view link »

14 responses: to “ Thank to my top Entrecard droppers!! so far...

  • Mariuca 5.9.08
     

    YAY!! Ha ha ha I'm still tops here today phew! One of the reasons I'm so happy MPG is number 1 here cause this is the first blog that MPG is the Top Dropper! I've seen Mariuca being TD for some other blogs, but this is the first one for MPG! :):):)

    Thanks for all the linky love here Kim and I love the pic too! :D

  • Amy Lilley Designs 6.9.08
     

    awwww...very cute...cheers to you Miss Kim for your originality and generosity...big hugs TO YOU...I love big hugs!!!

  • S. A. Hart 6.9.08
     

    My thanks to you, Kim! We love your site===that's why we keep coming back. :-)

  • Kim 6.9.08
     

    hooray Mariuca!!
    I'm happy that you are my top dropper too ;)
    with both your blogs!!!
    have a fabulous weekend...
    lots of rain and howling wind here :0

    haha Amy... :)
    big hugs to you too for being one of my top droppers...
    hope your weather over there is better than the weather here...
    it's raining cats and dogs!!!

  • Kim 6.9.08
     

    hiya Sharon....
    that's very kind of you...and thank you for your visits and comments :)
    have a terrific weekend

  • Lux 6.9.08
     

    Thanks for the link love! :)

  • Kim 6.9.08
     

    meouw Lux
    you're welcome :) :)

  • Amy Lilley Designs 7.9.08
     

    right Now, we're dealing w/ hurricane HANNAH...but good timing...Jimmy flew out before the storm and Edward will be going back to college tomorrow, after the storm...a perfect day to finish packing him up and checking in w/ family up and down the East Coast of the US!

  • Kim 7.9.08
     

    ohh I hope the hurricane isn't a big one Amy..
    sounds like you will have a busy weekend...
    happy packing :)

  • Richard Catto 8.9.08
     

    Thanks for the mention. :)

  • Kim 8.9.08
     

    you're welcome Richard..
    thanks for being a regular visitor :)

  • Ana 8.9.08
     

    Thanks for the Linky Love. I love dropping by your blog as often as I can!

  • Kim 9.9.08
     

    you're welcome Ana
    meouw...meouw to Chica and Pumuckl too :) :)

  • Anonymous 18.9.08
     

    Ooohh, A french guy, with French bubbly! A better thank you simply cannot be had. I appreciate the recognition - I do so enjoy your blog!