I nEEd a tiTLE

Tuesday 12 June 2007 2 responses

Do
they
remind me
of thoughts
of
the Mona Lisa?
Are they enigmatic
or
perhaps
a little
smug?
Isolated and insulated
from
our civilized flippancy,
do they really
know
more
or
less than
any
of
us?

2 responses: to “ I nEEd a tiTLE so far...

  • Anonymous 14.6.07
     

    I've been racking my brain on this for days, and I always come back to the title: "The Art Professor".

    I'll think of something though, I just know it.

  • Kim 14.6.07
     

    hi Morriconei
    this was my reaction to the people who lived in the Ashram that I visited...they are followers of the Dalai Lama and I was rather overwhelmed by their lifestyle....so my thinking came from my knowledge in art ...so this title that you suggest would be really appropriate...
    thank you....for your insight...