Tote Mixer

Saturday 12 May 2012 0 responses

I am one of those people that has a very difficult time visualizing large volume. When discussions come up involving the millions or worse billions, my head spins. A friend once asked me to estimate how many toothpicks a forty-five foot semi could carry. I stared into space for a moment and replied, "a lot." I recently was made aware of the volume of certain liquid pesticides that are around the country. I tried to visualize this gigantic tote mixer on the floor of a manufacturing plant. All I could come up with in my mind was a picture of the Wonka Chocolate Factory. You all know the scenes of the flowing chocolate and weird contraptions. What can I say? I'm probably not the only one who needs help. Am I?

0 responses: to “ Tote Mixer so far...