Las Vegas High Rise Condos

Sunday 27 May 2012 0 responses

Being a somewhat less than industrious type (maybe even lazy). At times, being less than energetic can be quite difficult. It takes a great deal of creativity to avoid the daily tasks in life. I remember when I first (and last) mowed a lawn. It was intensely excrutiating. I vowed to never do it again. I told my wife I would work the extra hours at the office to pay for a gardener. So I worked half a day every Saturday to avoid a half hour of mowing. It has always been my dream to buy one of those Las Vegas High Rise Condos so I would never face any type of yard work or roof repairs or anything remotely connected to home maintenance. After seeing the Turnberry Towers, I think I finally convinced my wife to do it.

0 responses: to “ Las Vegas High Rise Condos so far...