Luxury Wilderness Resort

Tuesday 1 May 2012 0 responses

It was one of the most enjoyable coincidences of my life. I was spending a soothing afternoon at a local museum. My soul seemed relaxed and transported to a place that exuded peace and tranquility. I saw this painting that was practically a replica of what I was visualizing. It was of a luxury wilderness resort where nature met man's elegance and blended into paradise. Two weeks later my sister calls and invites me to stay with her in BC for a few days. I jumped at the chance since I haven't seen her in a while. She picked me up at the airport. Instead of driving to her home, she surpriesd me and drove to a resort. It was the model for the painting I saw two weeks ago. I couldn't believe my good fortune.

0 responses: to “ Luxury Wilderness Resort so far...