Dallas Office Cleaning

Tuesday 21 August 2012 0 responses

There are many seemingly mundane items in the business world that are frequently underestimated in importance. The maintenance of the work place is at least ten times as vital as the attention afforded it. I can't speak for everyone, but I definitely know I will not do business with a firm that has a pig sty for an office. This brings to mind the recent referral of a Dallas office cleaning company called Valor I gave to a friend was definitely appreciated. Would you have your vehicle detailed by someone who showed up in a filthy clunker? I didn't think so. I have a friend whose real estate office looks like a tornado torn library. I have literally seen people walk in and turn around and walk out in a matter of seconds.

0 responses: to “ Dallas Office Cleaning so far...