Auto Usa Texas

Tuesday 21 August 2012 0 responses

For the longest time, I have been wanting to test the waters in the Lone Star State. Recently a job opening presented itself to me. They want me to manage a distribution center for farm equipment in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area. The proposition includes a three month trial period so as to offer both sides the option of a permanent decision. I accepted the offer and chose to not take my car along. I was recommended to go to Auto USA Texas to buy a later model used car to use while there. The company said they would take over the vehicle should I chose to not stay in their employ or if their decision to keep me on was negative. In the event I stayed, I would need the extra vehicle since my daughter was about to becme of age to drive.

0 responses: to “ Auto Usa Texas so far...