B2B Telemarketing

Thursday 15 March 2012 0 responses

The one thing I find a bit annoying about being a patron of the arts is the constant pressure of raising funds. Unfortunately, the number of people that find the arts essential to our society is much more limited than I'd like to think. I recently was speaking with a B2B telemarketing company in an attempt to strike a deal that would satisfy boh of our objectives. They need to be paid to operate and my job is to collect funding, donations, to ensure the existence of our community art and performance programs that need a constant flow of cash to exist. In the end however, when that curtain rises and all those beautful faces appear, whether they are dancers, singers, musicians or whatever, I know how much joy the performance will bring.

0 responses: to “ B2B Telemarketing so far...