Music Monday and U2

Monday 29 December 2008 20 responses



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted.




20 responses: to “ Music Monday and U2 so far...

  • A 29.12.08
     

    I love U2 and I love Bono! :D Thanks for sharing, I love this song, suits the holidays as well... :D Advance Happy New Year! :D

  • Amy Lilley Designs 29.12.08
     

    not a clue...boo hoo...:)))

  • Anonymous 29.12.08
     

    "new years day" Nice..nice...I like this song.Great Bono...get spirit for new year :D

  • Anonymous 29.12.08
     

    U2 is a must have in your collection. Perfect! Happy New Year!!

  • Michelle 29.12.08
     

    U2 is a great band. Happy New Year

  • bonoriau 29.12.08
     

    another Great song...ROCK you!!!!! Happy new year

  • Kim 29.12.08
     

    I love U2 too Ane...
    thanks for dropping by and Happy New Year greetings to you :))

    oh Amy...
    lol...better luck next time ;)

    hi Erick
    you got the name of the song right ....grats!!!
    it certainly had me in the New Year spirit listening to it :))

    hi Laura...
    yeah...pretty great song to celebrate the New Year eh :)

  • Kim 29.12.08
     

    hi Michelle..
    thanks for dropping by :)
    Happy New Year to you too :)

    hi Bono..
    yeah and all I did was type in New Year at U tube :) ...too easy..
    Happy New Year ;)

  • LadyJava 29.12.08
     

    hahah.. no idea what song title.. but nice energetic song!

  • A 29.12.08
     

    Hey Kim, thanks for the EC credits! :D Happy Happy New Year! :D

  • Kim 29.12.08
     

    lol LJ
    I'm sure Bono would be happy to that ;)

    you're welcome Ane...
    have a great week :)

  • Jane Turley 30.12.08
     

    This is one of my favourite U2 tracks... I loved the rawness of their earlier music.

    A great song! Happy New Year!:)

  • Unknown 30.12.08
     

    My hubby's favorite band of all time! His dream was to see them in concert and he got to about 5 years ago! Great song choice!

    BTW, I'm a MM newbie... I will be back! :)

  • Mariuca 31.12.08
     

    Wow Kim, u have 2 MM posts this week woot! ;)

  • Mariuca 31.12.08
     

    U2 is def one of my favourites and Bono has an awesome voice, love this week's pick! :)

  • Anonymous 1.1.09
     

    Here to wish you a Happy New Year... all the best to you and your family for peace, health, and happiness in 2009.

    Roxy

  • Bernard J Rossi 1.1.09
     

    New Years day is the name but I am probably a little late. I would love to contribute some of my work to your site at some point and would love some info on how to be a guest poet and/or writer on your site.

    Bernard J Rossi
    Author & Poet
    www.bernardjrossi.com
    www.eloquentbooks.com/Room22.html
    www.eloquentbooks.com/ArlingtonReef.html

  • Mariuca 3.1.09
     

    And of course I didn't forget Poeartica! Happy weekend to you and all ur readers here Kim. I'm gonna make it a lazy one for me. :):):)

  • Anonymous 20.1.09
     

    Who doesn't have any U2 cd at home?
    we even have some at work!!

  • Anonymous 16.2.09
     

    I love U2