What Olympic Sport Are You?

Tuesday 19 August 2008 4 responses

You Are Archery







You are a bit of a traditionalist. You like old fashioned things with deep traditions.

You also like to see the result of your accomplishments right in front of you.

If practice makes perfect, that's fine by you. You like to practice a skill.

4 responses: to “ What Olympic Sport Are You? so far...

  • Mariuca 20.8.08
     

    Hola Kim! Ooooh am I your first commenter? Happy to see both my blogs are on your Top EC list, one after another too lol! ;)

    I've taken this quiz at another blog, and I ended up with gymnastics, which I love to watch cause some of the moves are just simply amazing! :)

  • Amy Lilley Designs 21.8.08
     

    I am a gymnast!...not too far off, as I WAS in college!!!

    'You are agile, expressive, and precise.
    You have the drive to practice until you get something perfectly right.
    And you have the confidence to perform difficult moves when under pressure.'

  • Kim 21.8.08
     

    haha Mariuca...
    I'm not surprised :)
    I knew you would get there very soon...
    thanks and hugs...
    I love the gymnastics...and the swimming...I don't know about the archery though ..lol

  • Kim 22.8.08
     

    another Gymnast Amy :)
    I must have cross posted with you ..lol...
    I imagine gymnastics would require so much dedication ..skill and discipline....