My Boxes

Monday 1 April 2013 0 responses

Being the male side of a wedding is equivalent to being the side of broccoli that hardly anyone eats. They take their forks and play with it and move it around the plate. It is similar to being the stranger at a family reunion. You know, the guy that the sweetheart of a niece everyone loves, but this is the first time she is introducing him to the family. The women get together to plan the wedding. Being a male is an automatic disqualification from the team. There is one contribution I would like to make and I won't take no for an answer. I am going to make the wedding favor boxes. I made them for my brother's wedding two years ago. If I must say so myself, they were the talk of the town the day after the wedding. Trust me, this is no small task, but it is one that I thoroughly enjoy and look forward to. As a matter of fact, I have already procured the necessary materials for my project. I think I will tell them that I will take care of ordering them. My fiancee's mom isn't one to entrust my making them. I was sort of hoping that my bride to be would have remembered my brother's boxes and would request that I make ours. Wait a sec there's a voice mail on my phone. Oh wow! She just left me that very message. I knew I loved that girl.

0 responses: to “ My Boxes so far...