Floral Decorarions

Tuesday 16 April 2013 0 responses

I have always had this feeling that flowers were nature's constant reminder of what we should strive for in our lives. If you take the time to observe their existence, you may easily be joining me in my quest to explain to the world around me how profound and exemplary a role they play. Like anything with life, they have a beginning, a middle and an end. They also have a purpose. Just about all of them begin as pollinated plants which parallel humanity. They begin to blossom in the same way we humans mature. Then they reach their potential and put on a display of their talents. In their case the talents are color and scent. Then something goes wrong. They suffer from neglect or they are picked and doomed. Just like we humans allow to happen to ourselves when we abuse our bodies though lack of proper nutrition and physical exercise. Which, in possibly an obscure way to some, brings me to why I offered to have predominately floral displays as her wedding decorations. I want to exhibit their importance in the influence they can have on her blossoming into the fabulous woman I know she has the potential to be. Her mother and I have always considered her to be our special flower from the day she was born.

0 responses: to “ Floral Decorarions so far...