Furniture Retail Software

Sunday 29 April 2012 0 responses

My family owns a furniture outlet store that sits in the middle of a furniture super mall. Ther are seven major sized outlets on about forty acres of prime retail real estate. Each evening my brother finds himself holed up in his office tallying up the day's activities. The sad part is that his window overlooks the rear parking lot where the owners of the business as well as their employees park. He sits there and watches as all the vehicles peel away leaving his car conspicuously all alone in the lot. He keeps wondering what he is doing wrong and why he is always the last to go home. One day he called me and posed the question to me. I told him the three magical words, furniture retail software.

0 responses: to “ Furniture Retail Software so far...