Unsecured Start Up Business Loans

Friday 1 June 2012 0 responses

I don't know about you but when I was about 18 years old, I remember people discussing personal loans. The deal seemed to always hinge on whether or not you had collateral to back up the amount you wanted to borrow. It appeared that if you had means you could borrow. If you needed means, you couldn't borrow. I didn't come across the antithesis to this enigma until my forties when I heard about unsecured start up business loans I thought to myself "now your talking." I immediately applied for one and got turned down. I can't tell you how dismayed I was. I later learned that had I gone with a loan broker like Hawkeye Management, I more than likely would have secured a loan. Live and learn certainly applies here.

0 responses: to “ Unsecured Start Up Business Loans so far...