Vancouver Criminal Lawyer as Art?

Wednesday 6 April 2011 0 responses

I find it interesting how anything can be manipulated into a piece of art. Anything that anyone does can be twisted and justified. There was a time when no one dare to even think of going against what they were taught was truth. I recently met with a vancouver criminal lawyer who told me that what he did was a form of art. I was a little taken aback because I didn't see how defending criminals was a form of arthttp://www.criminallawyervancouver.com until he further described to me how he approaches his work. It was actually very intriguing and he made quite a bit of sense. I guess when you have a passion for something whether it's colors, numbers or the law, it's your way of an expression, which is a way of art.

0 responses: to “ Vancouver Criminal Lawyer as Art? so far...