Outdoor Adventures- Inspiration for Art

Thursday 14 April 2011 0 responses

Being an adventure seeker, I love anything to do with outdoor adventures. The plus to this is being amongst nature. When I say adventure, I am not necessarily talking about cliff diving into a sea of rocks. I do appreciate safety and my life enough that I want to keep it. But, adventure races through trails, rivers, mountains etc. That's definitely my cup of tea. And so is art, of course, so when I can do these activities while walking through the art of nature, I am pretty much in heaven zone. There is nothing like fresh, clean air, whether it is hot or cold. Trees with leaves or without. I am game to do it in any weather as long as I am outdoors amongst my favorite inspiration for art - nature.

0 responses: to “ Outdoor Adventures- Inspiration for Art so far...