Thank you...

Saturday 3 January 2009 21 responses

to my Top EC Droppers for December!!

Mariuca's Perfume Gallery
amy lilley designs
Wishing On A Falling Star
Photography by KML
My Big World of Crap
Blogger Help and Assistance
Let's Jump Together
Toltec Insights with Dr. Susan Gregg
flitting on fiction
Angels on Your Shoulder
If The Walls Could
The Half-Life of Linoleum
spuddybuddies
Sharon Hart
laketrees
The Virtual Dime Museum
My note's
Look around
Picture to People
Dunia soer
Symphony of Love
Kitchen Retro
Car on The Blog
investment
Tech News



Happy New Year everyone!!
and my first New Year Resolution is to:
1. See more Art Exhibitions...
these two look like a good start...


Petrina Hicks, Eye Candy (from The descendants series) 2008.

Contemporary Australia is a comprehensive arts program current at GoMAs blockbuster Optimism exhibition.
Genre The Arts
Location Gallery of Modern Art (GoMA)Address Stanley Place, South Bank
Date Until February 22
Tickets Free
More information http://www.qag.qld.gov.au/kids
[Read more]


Degas: Master Of French Art opens at the National Gallery next week.
It will be the first Degas exhibition ever held in this country and the first comprehensive showing in the southern hemisphere.
[Read more]

Little Dancer … sculpture in bronze, gauze and satin.




21 responses: to “ Thank you... so far...

  • Mariuca 4.1.09
     

    Yeeeeha!! I did it Kim! Thrilled to see both blogs here and MPG at number 1 ha ha! :):):)

  • Mariuca 4.1.09
     

    Thanks so much for this lovely list Kim. I'm gonna hold on to my top spot as long as I can YAY! :)

  • Anonymous 4.1.09
     

    Thank you so much. It's a pleasure to visit.

  • Chester 6.1.09
     

    hello... nice blog you got here!

  • Anonymous 6.1.09
     

    Thanks for the linky love Kim!

  • Anonymous 6.1.09
     

    Thank you for the link. Have a great day.

  • Mariuca 9.1.09
     

    Hey Kim, Poeartica is at MPG today! Happy weekend sweetie. :):):)

  • Anonymous 10.1.09
     

    Thank you for the such a huge list...

  • Mariuca 11.1.09
     

    Hi Kim! I'm thrilled to see double MPG here! :):):)

  • Mariuca 11.1.09
     

    Have a good Sunday Kim, bet u can't wait to get settled in. :)

  • Mariuca 14.1.09
     

    Hola Kim! Dropping off some EC love here for u today, have fun! :):):)

  • This Makes My Day 20.1.09
     

    Hi Kim,

    I just drop by to ask you how you are doing my friend. I hope everything is fine.

    Have a nice evening!

  • Mariuca 20.1.09
     

    Morning Kim! I can see Mariuca here today YAY! Bet u can't wait to get online again, see you soon. :):):)

  • Anonymous 20.1.09
     

    hello kim.. its really nice post. thanks a lot for such a great list you made on you post. you really gave us good list. you shared very useful information with us. thanks for this. good luck
    regards,
    clare

  • Anonymous 21.1.09
     

    Interesting Blog, will drop by again!

  • Anonymous 21.1.09
     

    Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

  • Anonymous 22.1.09
     

    A blew up puter sounds like a nightmare to me! Glad you are safe and sound then :-)

  • Anonymous 1.2.09
     

    Found your site by accident. Read your comment on writing---moving. I dabble in writing some poems and some political commentary. I have a few poems on "gotpoetry.com"--you may want to check them out. Also some on by blog site. I'll visit again when I have more time.

    Before I leave here is a short poem I wrote a few months back:

    Photographer
    I snapped a picture of your heart
    and on this print I found your face.

    So..I snapped a picture of your face, and...ah..on this I found your heart.

    Not to serious, but cute.

  • "Сибирская экологическая компания", ООО 6.2.09
     

    Thank you so much. It's a pleasure to visit.
    --
    http://www.sibecolog.ru/

  • Anonymous 14.2.09
     

    It is an amazing article. It can be very useful for us. Thanks for the great job.

  • Anonymous 14.2.09
     

    I like your art and poetry blog.
    Inspiring writing.
    Best wishes,

    Joanne

    (visited via John's site to say hello)