Naked Land

Thursday 3 January 2008 5 responses

Inspired by my countryside
drive to work one day....


Oh naked land
she rises & falls
drumming my chest

Oh singing soil
mountains & hills
her beautiful breasts

Canyon way melodies
streams all a gush
Crystal clean waters
through my veins rush

Carrying my soul
my life on thus wings
Over valley & dale
lush greenery sings

Dance with me there
make love, and abide
God's splendid Creation
His sensuous side


Copyright ©2002-2007 ShoshanaRose

About:
"Use your energy wisely, CHOOSE LIFE, be a force for goodness".
My name is
Shoshana Rose and I am the author of The ARTisT iN YOU. This blog is my attempt at sharing not only some of my own creative vision & creations, but more, to bring to you the real life stories of other inspiring artists; ones who have inspired and fired my muse personally, and who are celebrated creatives in their respective fields.
Please read my
Diary of a Dancer blog to learn more about me and my vision for WORLD PEACE through dancing! :-)

ARTzy FaRtZy GiRL

5 responses: to “ Naked Land so far...

  • Lynda Lehmann 4.1.08
     

    It's a lovely, happy and heartfelt poem! Thanks for sharing it. I'll have to come over and check out your site....

  • Anonymous 8.1.08
     

    Thank you Lynda! And yes, it was most heartfelt when I wrote it....

    ...musing upon the beauty of the countryside I had seen earlier that day while driving to work, the poem came to me spontaneously when I was in the shower. So many poems came to me thus, back in 2002 when I was on a sabbatical from city life. Ahh....the peace of green meadows and the scent of sheep in the air...

    ...take me home country roads!

    I will have to stop by your blog as well.

    MUAH!
    xoxox

    shoshana

  • Anonymous 8.1.08
     

    Dear Kim,

    Thank you so much for posting my poem. It is my all time favorite of the poetry I have composed!

    Happy New Year!

    Gosh, I love your blogs!

    MUAH!
    xoxox

    shoshi

  • Kris Cahill 8.1.08
     

    What a beautiful poem, Shoshana! Congratulations to you. I can see and feel the land you describe so eloquently.

  • Kim 8.1.08
     

    thanks for dropping by Lynda :)

    you're very welcome Shoshana and thank you :)

    hi Kris
    thanks for calling in :)