The Signal Of Joy

Monday 17 December 2007 2 responses

Emotions pouring through the body,
Feelings are sublime.
Warm triggers flowing in the neural structure;
Only frequency of joy varying with time.

Music beats analogous to discrete signals,
Welcome transforms cherished in life.
Cerebrations vanishing to a point;
Smothered by a 'jovial' knife.

People involved in convergent talk,
Multiplexing the threads of happiness.
Frequencies of different directions
Encoding India into a sense of oneness.

The techies emulating the demigods,
Their schemes - GSM, Telephony & CDMA.
Scenario reliquishing the mind;
Enjoyment - The synonym is CDMA.

© Anand Bora

About the Poem
One year back I was in New Delhi for a training in my company
which deals in Telecom software.
During that time, we all people went to a Disco for party which
was titled 'CDMA'. I was accompanied by people from
different parts of India and we had loads of fun.
I wrote a poem in that clamorous environment which is a
mixture of telecommunication and literature.













Bio
I am a simple person with multiple interests in life.
I learnt lots of things through the course of my life as
I have the lust for learning whatever that comes by.
My ideals are Subhash Chandra Bose and
Leonardo Da Vinci.
I belong to a small city named Ranchi in Jharkhand (India).
The power of writing and painting is since my childhood. It's a paradox
that I didn't have any guide for writing poetry and even paintings. I just wrote what I felt like.
I love English language. Infact, I love languages - Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Gujrati and now Chinese.
I am working as a Software Engineer in Aricent, Bangalore (India).
I love programming and conceptualizing. Research interest includes
Natural Language Processing. Currently, I have been making paintings
based on Mathematics. Honestly, it is fun. Ambigrams are another interesting stuff.
I can handle the mouse like a pen or a pencil.
I have amateurly mastered almost all the design softwares available both 2d and 3d. I didn't
have any professional training or degree for these things.
Apart from all these, I love cooking.
My mom taught me different cuisines. Last I learnt how to make pickle.
In my childhood I was a sportsperson.
I did lots of gymnastics on Ring. My favourite sport is cricket.
Personally, I have been a struggler who may be trying to prove a point.
I continue to do so but I think, struggle is an integral part of life.
The propelling force behind me has been my will. I love to do different things
and I do them.
May be I can learn something from you..
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." - Pablo Picasso

You can visit Anand at Improvising versatility

2 responses: to “ The Signal Of Joy so far...