CHRISTMAS SPIRIT AWARDS

Saturday 29 September 2007 4 responses






Santa's Community Blog: The Spirit of Christmas Award 2

Santa
gave me this award recently....thank you thank you Santa !!!!!

This award is for those who talk about and show the spirit of Christmas in their blogs.

What is the Spirit of Christmas you ask?

Quite simply it is those that have a generous and giving nature. Those who care about others. Those who have a kind word to say or a broad shoulder to lean on in the times that others need that. Those who display the "Spirit of Christmas".

I am passing the three remaining awards on to.................

Deborah at Life in the Fast Lane ........who has a gift for giving of her time and energy all of the time.......

Boyd at Beautiful Explorations of Creative Passion who generously gives advice and wonderful anecdotes on all things pertaining to Art

and the Blog Elf....... just because..... the Elf
is the Elf




I was also tagged by Kuanyin for the 8 Things About Me Meme....
so here are the 8 Things about Me...


1. I started school when I was 4 years old.

2. I have one brother and one sister.

3. I am the eldest.

4. I don't like to hear the sound of sirens.

5. I like to think that I am a minimalist who can deal with clutter now and then....

6. I'm a great believer in "those who can ..do....and those who can't teach"....

7. I believe in discipline......especially self-discipline

8. I believe in humour and a laugh a day keeps the doctor away....

I am not tagging anyone in particular ...but if you would like to do this meme here are the instructions:

1. Link to the blogger who tagged me; that would be Kuanyin

2. List 8 random facts about myself;

3. Tag 8 people, listing their names and linking to their blogs; and

4. Let them know they've been 'tagged' by commenting on their blogs.


4 responses: to “ CHRISTMAS SPIRIT AWARDS so far...

  • Anonymous 3.10.07
     

    Kim, please forgive my negligence I didn't see this post.

    Thank you for your kindness and I'll get to work on it ASAP!

    You are the greatest and have helped me phenomenally!

  • Kim 3.10.07
     

    it's my fault Boyd..
    I have been so busy and I didn't let you know about this award....
    no pressure....when you have time...I know exactly what it's like :0

  • Anonymous 4.10.07
     

    Kim, I've worked almost all day on getting this thing to work and I'm not making any headway. If someone can email me on how to get it to work on wordpress I'll post it ASAP. Sorry for the trouble but some links don't work for me on wordpress. I don't know why.

    I hate not to repay your kindness but it is disappearing on me. Maybe its the spirit of Christmas pulling one over on me!:) I'll put the whole code in, save it, go to the main page, it is not there, go back to see if the code is there and it is gone.

  • Kim 4.10.07
     

    oh dear Boyd.....
    I have sent an email to Santa.....so hopefully he will get back to me asap....
    please don't worry about it ...I'd hate to see you spending unnecessary time on it ....