There are days that just don't start out right and they give you the feeling that no matter what you do about it, you should have stayed in bed. That's what I felt like last Saturday when I awoke to an odor of gas in my apartment. My first thought was how lucky I was to awaken and not die breathing these fumes. As it turned out it was a passing truck of some street coating material and there was no gas leak. I forced myself to get dressed and attend a neighbors wedding. I almost didn't go. Then I witnessed this blessed unity ceremony at the altar and all was right with the world, once again.